Amazon is truly on a roll right now with saving their customers money. Although it previously has been limited to American Express Membership Reward customers (both a $20 savings on back to school supplies and up to 40% off discount), we are now seeing an offer for Chase Ultimate Reward customers which doesn’t expire until Oct. 31, 2020.
With this promotion — if you are targeted — you’ll receive #$15 off your purchase of $50 or more. Check here to see if you are targeted.
Fortunately, you only need to use 1 point to qualify for this Amazon discount which is awesome. I do not suggest redeeming more points at it is typically a poor value. To receive the $15 savings you’ll need to spend $50 or more in a single purchase sold and fulfilled by Amazon. The good news through is that many gift cards to other merchants qualify.
How to take advantage of this promotion:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards card here
- Shop at Amazon.com and add $50 or more worth of products (which must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com) to your Shopping cart. Remember, merchant gift card purchases work!
- On the Payment page, select “Choose a different amount” and enter the number of points you want to use towards your purchase. Entered just 1 cent means 1 point will be applied.
You will see the $15 taken off on the right-hand side displaying your total amount.
Chase Credit Cards that Will Work
This will work on any Chase credit card that earns Ultimate Reward points, such as Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Ink Cash and Chase Ink Preferred.
Not Targeted? Check Other Offers…
If you were not targeted for this particular promotion, check other credit card money saving offers at Amazon to see if those will work for you. If you have an American Express Membership Reward or Discover card, you might be in luck. Here are some other similar offers to check out (all targeted as well):
- 30-40% Discount with Using Just 1 American Express Membership Rewards Point: Use just 1 Amex Membership Reward point to pay for your purchase and receive up to a 40% discount on all items sold by and shipped by Amazon, including third-party merchant gift cards. If you are targeted for the full 40% discount, that can be a savings of up to $50 across multiple purchases. Expires September 30, 2020. Related blog post
- $20 Savings for Back to School Shopping: Use just 1 Amex Membership Reward point to pay for select items and receive $20 off a purchase of $50 or more. Expires August 30, 2020. Related blog post
- Purchase a $50 Gift Card and Receive a $5 Credit: Just purchase a $50 Amazon gift card and you can receive a $5 promotional credit to use towards your next Amazon purchase. Expires September 30, 2020. Related blog post
Chase Sapphire Reserve — Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.