Deal Alert: 25% rebate when redeeming your Hyatt points


hyatt status will earn you suite upgrades
This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.

Hyatt is offering up to a 25% rebate on all points redeemed between July 8 and October 8, 2020. This is a promotion they typically run during the summer, but this year is much more lucrative and could be a great opportunity for those looking to stay at a Hyatt property for the rest of the summer and into the fall.

With this promotion, all members will receive a 15% rebate back on their points, but those with the World of Hyatt Credit Card will receive an additional 10% back — for a total of 25% points back. This is a huge savings on your points and might even push you to use your points versus paying the cash rate, if you were on the fence. This includes using your points for free night stays, Points + Cash stays and room upgrades. It also includes using points for dining and spa services as well as Exhale classes and spa therapies.

It also might be one reason to get the World of Hyatt Credit Card, since this offer is eligible to new and existing members. The only requirement is that you must register by Sept. 1, 2020, so you’ll need to apply for the card now (Members can register here; Cardmembers can register here.)

  • World of Hyatt Credit CardEarn up to 50,00 — Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, plus an additional 25,000 bonus points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.

Combine with more offers

In addition to the rebate above, those who apply for the World of Hyatt Credit Card through August 31, 2020, will also receive 10 nights towards status. Typically, only 5 nights comes with the cards, so this will get you more nights towards your desired status.

Related: Easy way to earn Hyatt top-tier status

Also, those who redeem their points will also receive complimentary parking between now and Oct. 8. Typically, only Globalist receive this perk, but this will now extend to all members. For those with Globalist status, they will receive complimentary parking on paid stays as well.

Hyatt is also awarding extra bonus points for those who dine at a Hyatt property, but are not actually staying at the property. With this dine local promotion, you’ll earn 3x bonus points on eligible stay for dine-in, takeout or delivery through Oct. 8, 2020. If you use your World of Hyatt Credit Card, you already earn 2x points, so this could net you a total of 5x points. The site is not yet available for this promotion and more official terms will come out on July 15th.

Overall…

While this is a great promotion for those who already have Hyatt stays booked, it could also persuade you to take a last minute Hyatt vacation or pick a Hyatt property over another chain hotel this summer. For example, if you are staying at a property that costs 20,000 World of Hyatt points a night, it’ll ultimately cost you just 15,000 points. Just keep in mind that you actually have to have the full points in your account to book the reservation.

The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

deals we like logo

 

BoardingArea

Pin It on Pinterest

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x