Cyber Monday is here and Amazon is continuing on with the savings. Not only are they offering a new set deals, they have also added some new promotions to discount your purchases even more. As we saw with Black Friday, popular items will sell out, so if you are looking to make a purchase, you might not want to hold it in your cart too long.
With the Amazon deals changing every day, I’ve updated the list with today’s deal and newly added promotions to make sure you are on top of new offers.
Additionally, you’ll also want to make sure to stack any deals you find with many other money-saving opportunities. There are ways to save at Amazon simply by using a single credit card point, having the Amazon credit card or even watching a quick video. So here is your ultimate guide to getting the best Amazon deal this year. And make sure to keep on checking back as more items and promotions might be added throughout the day.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Get Amazon Prime
You absolutely do not need Amazon Prime to shop at Amazon, but some deals will be limited to those with a prime membership. You’ll also receive free shipping, where some items will only ship for free if you meet a certain spend threshold. If you do not have a Prime membership, your best bet is to sign up for a free trial as it will give you 30 days of free prime access.
However, if you want to purchase a full membership, there are a few days to get a discount off of the normal $139 yearly cost. Or, if you happen to have a student e-mail address, you can get an Student Amazon Prime membership for half price or a free 3-month trial membership.
Amazon Cyber Monday Deals
Amazon Device Deals
Many Amazon devices are up to 70% off. You can look at the entire list here, but we listed out some of our favorite deals as well:
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $14.99 (originally $39.99)
- All-new Echo (4th Gen): $49.99 (originally $99.99)
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen): $34.99 (originally $84.99)
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen): $69.99 (originally $129.99)
- Fire TV Stick Light: $14.99 (originally $29.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $24.99 (originally $49.99)
- Fire TV Cube: $59.99 (originally $119.99)
- Fire HD 8 tablet, 8″ HD display, 32 GB: $44.99 (originally $89.99)
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet (2021 release): $104.99 (originally $179.99)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Pro tablet, 10.1″: $119.99 (originally $199.99)
- All-new Fire HD 8 tablet, 8” HD Display, 32 GB (2022 release): $54.99 (originally $99.99)
- All-new Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, 8″ HD display (2022 release): $79.99 (originally $149.99)
- Halo View fitness tracker: $34.99 (originally $79.99)
- Amazon Smart Plug: $12.99 (originally $24.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 43″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $209.99 (originally $369.99)
Computers & Accessories
- Up to 40% off Laptops from HP, Dell, Lenovo and more
- Up to 49% off CPUs, GPUs, and Motherboards from Intel, ASUS, and more
- Up to 35% off Gaming Laptops, Desktops and Monitors for Entry Level Gamers
- Up to 34% off Laptops, Desktops, and Monitors from Acer, ASUS, HP, LG and more
- Up to 20% off MacBook Airs
- Up to 36% off Holiday Monitor Deals from Acer, AOC, Dell, ViewSonic, Sceptre and more
Headphones & Earbuds
- 30% off Blueair Air Purifiers
- 30% off Casper pillows
- Up to 44% off roborock Robot Vacuums and Wet Dry Vacuums
- Up to 42% off iRobot Roomba Vacuums and Mops
- Up to 46% off Shark Vacuums, Steam Mops, and Hair Dryers
- Up to 61% off Samsonite & American Tourister Luggage
- Up to 45% off NOCO Jump Starters and Battery Chargers
- Up to 55% off Waterpik Water Flossers
- Up to 72% off RENPHO Electric Massagers
- Up to 44% off Coway Air Purifiers
- Up to 42% off Zinus Mattresses, Beds and More
- Up to 42% off Ninja Bakeware, Cutlery, and Appliances
- Up to 46% off Instant Pot Kitchen Appliances
- Up to 50% off BLACK and DECKER Home and Kitchen Products
- 45% off Vitamix 5200 Blender
Apparel, Shoes, Accessories
- Up to 49% off New Balance shoes and apparel
- Up to 50% off Ray-Bans
- Up to 50% off Orolay Winter Down Coats
- Up to 62% off Watches & Jewelry from Fossil, MK, Diesel, AX, and more
- Up to 59% off Clarks Footwear
- Up to 47% off Tommy Hilfiger Apparel and Accessories
- Up to 42% off Crocs
- Up to 37% off Apparel from Gildan and Gold Toe
- Up to 55% off Family Games
- Up to 50% off Hasbro Gaming, Monopoly, and Avalon Hill Games
- 44% off Party Games
- Up to 44% off LEGO Sets and Building Toys from Magna-Tiles, K’NEX and More
- Up to 48% off Crayola, Faber Castell, Horizon Group and More
- Up to 44% off Bluey Toys
- Up to 65% off Outdoor Toys and Ride-Ons
- Up to 58% off Dolls from LOL Surprise, Rainbow High, Glitter Girls, and more
- Up to 71% off Kids’ Kitchens, Playsets and Furniture
- Up to 53% off Play-Doh, Baby Alive, Peppa Pig, Playskool, and More
- 30% off American Girl Dolls
- Up to 52% off Fisher-Price Toys
- Up to 50% off Stocking Stuffer Toys from 5 Surprise, Bakugan, Learning Resources and More
- Up to 47% off Electric Scooters and Accessories from Segway and More
- Up to 62% off Intex Pools, Spas, Airbeds, Kayaks, and Toys
- 59% off AncestryDNA + Traits
Amazon Prime Day Credits, Promotions and Coupons
Reload your Amazon.com gift card balance
Add funds to your Amazon.com gift card balance and you can earn an extra $1 when you load $100. This bonus offer is only valid for your first reload.
Purchase an Amazon gift card for less
Purchase a $40 Amazon gift card, receive an $8 promotional credit. This is by far one of the easiest ways to save money on your Amazon purchases — especially since everyone is eligible. Purchase a gift card here.
Receive a promotion credit with a 3rd-party gift card
Activate your Amex Offers
If you have an American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card, check your Amex Offers to see if you were targeted to earn an extra 5 points per dollar spent. If so, this is a great opportunity to earn an extra 10% return on your purchase (up to $500 spent), as long as you value your points at 2 cents apiece.
Spin the wheel
On a daily basis between Nov. 21 and Nov. 28, 2022, you can spin a wheel on the Amazon app and earn up to $20. The credits must be redeemed through the app within 7 days of winning. I won $20 on the first day, but nothing since.
Use your American Express points
If you are an Amex Membership Reward cardmember, you might be in luck! Currently, Amazon is offering a promotion where you can receive 50% off your purchase, up to a $80 savings. This is a targeted offer, so you’ll have to check your account to see if you’re eligible. You also might find a different offer as well. For example, I was targeted only for a 10% off offer, up to $10 in savings. To take advantage of this offer, you only need to use 1 point.
You’ll want to make sure your American Express card is first linked to your Amazon account. You can then check to see your offer here. And even if you already used this promotion, check again to see if a new offer popped up in your account.
Use your Chase points
Similar to American Express, Chase is also offering a promotion to save money at Amazon, but it’s not as lucrative. Targeted cardmembers can receive 50% off, but the cap is either $10, $15 or $20 in savings. I personally was targeted for a $10 savings. The only difference from the Amex promotion is that you must use 100 points, instead of a single point. When making your purchase, put in .80 cents to get to the 100 point mark.
Chase Sapphire Reserve — 80,000 point bonus
For a limited time, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on the card within the first three months. Points can be redeemed towards travel through their booking portal, or you can transfer points at a 1-to-1 ratio to many different loyalty partners. When booking through the travel site, 80,000 points equals $1,200 towards travel. Offer expires Nov. 30, 2022.
Chase Sapphire Reserve benefits:
- Earn 3x points on travel and dining (book through Chase Ultimate Rewards and earn 10x total points on hotels and car rentals and 5x points total on flights).
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- $300 annual travel credit each account anniversary year.
- Up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck.
- Receive airport lounge access with Priority Pass Select.
- Points don’t expire and there’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Apply here.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All prices are accurate as of Thurs. Nov 28, 2022 at 9:00am EST.