Cyber Monday is here and Amazon is continuing on with the savings. Not only are they offering a new set deals, they have also added some new promotions to discount your purchases even more. As we saw with Black Friday, popular items will sell out, so if you are looking to make a purchase, you might not want to hold it in your cart too long.
With the Amazon deals changing every day, I’ve updated the list with today’s deals and newly added promotions to make sure you are on top of new offers.
Additionally, you’ll also want to make sure to stack any deals you find with many other money-saving opportunities. There are ways to save at Amazon simply by using a single credit card point or having the Amazon credit card. So here is your ultimate guide to getting the best Amazon deal this year. And make sure to keep on checking back as more items and promotions might be added throughout the day.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Get Amazon Prime
You absolutely do not need Amazon Prime to shop at Amazon, but some deals will be limited to those with a prime membership. You’ll also receive free shipping, where some items will only ship for free if you meet a certain spend threshold. If you do not have a Prime membership, your best bet is to sign up for a free trial as it will give you 30 days of free prime access. Also, if you happen to have a student e-mail address, you can get a Student Amazon Prime membership for $8.99 per year, still with a free 3-month trial membership.
Amazon Cyber Monday Deals
Amazon Device Deals
Many Amazon devices are up to 70% off. You can look at the entire list here, but we listed out some of our favorite deals as well:
- Up to 50% off Amazon tablets
- Up to 71% off Echo Smart Speakers and Free Smart Bulb Bundles
- Up to 28% off Kindle E-Readers
- Up to 65% off Ring Doorbells, Camera and Bundles
- Up to 60% off Blink Smart Home Doorbells, Cameras and Bundles
- Up to 65% off Echo Show Devices and Smart Home Bundles
- Up to 50% off Fire TV Streaming Devices (4K & HD) and Alexa Voice Remote Pro
- Up to 47% off Smart Fire TVs
- Up to 25% off TCL S4 4K Fire TVs
- Up to 52% off Amazon eero mesh Wi-Fi routers and systems
- Up to 40% off Amazon Smart Home Products
Cyber Monday deals
With thousands and thousands of Cyber Monday deals, here are some of my favorite that I came across.
- 19% off Apple AirTags 4-Pack
- Up to 43% off Hydro Flask Water Bottles
- Up to 50% off Instapot Air Fryers, Coffee Makers and more
- Up to 42% off Bissell Little Greens, Hydrosteams, and Additional Floorcare
- Up to 42% off Vitamix Blenders
- 48% off Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels
- 32% off LG C1 Series 65-Inch Class OLED Smart TV – 4K TV, Alexa Built-in
- Up to 30% off Men’s and Women’s Fashion from Amazon Essentials and The Drop
- Up to 51% off Beats Headphones and Earbuds
- Up to 45% off Tablets from Samsung and Google
- Up to 45% off Roborock Robot Vacuums
- Up to 35% off American Girl Dolls and Accessories
- Up to 78% off E-Scooters, E-Bikes and Hoverboards from Segway
- Up to 50% off Games for the Family
- Up to 38% off Fitbit Fitness and Wellness Trackers
- Up to 50% Waterpik Oral Care
- Up to 35% off Hydro Flask Water Bottles
- Up to 50% off Instant Pot Air Fryers and Coffee Makers
- Up to 35% off National Geographic Toys
- 30% off Barbie Dreamhouse
- Up to 63% off Boxed Book Sets
- Up to 55% off Barbie Dolls and Accessories
Amazon Prime Day Credits, Promotions and Coupons
Reload your Amazon.com gift card balance
Add funds to your Amazon.com gift card balance and you can earn an extra $8 when you load $100. This bonus offer is only valid for your first reload.
Purchase gift cards for less
Amazon is offering 20% off many third-party merchant gift cards. This is the perfect opportunity to stack your savings.
Activate your Amex Offers
If you have an American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card, check your Amex Offers to see if you were targeted to earn an extra 5 points per dollar spent. If so, this is a great opportunity to earn an extra 10% return on your purchase (up to $500 spent), as long as you value your points at 2 cents apiece.
Use your American Express points
If you are an Amex Membership Reward cardmember, you might be in luck! Currently, Amazon is offering a promotion where you can receive 50% off your purchase, up to a $80 savings. This is a targeted offer, so you’ll have to check your account to see if you’re eligible. You also might find a different offer as well. For example, I was targeted only for a 40% off offer, up to $60 in savings. To take advantage of this offer, you only need to use 1 point (although some accounts might require 714 points).
Use your Chase points
Similar to American Express, Chase is also offering a promotion to save money at Amazon, but it’s not as lucrative. Targeted cardmembers can receive 50% off, but the cap is either $10, $15 or $20 in savings. The only difference from the Amex promotion is that you must use 100 points, instead of a single point.
Use your Discover points
With Discover’s “Shop with Points” program, you can receive up to a 40% discount by using your Discover Cash back to pay for part of your Amazon purchase. This is a targeted offer, with the highest savings being a 40% discount, up to $30 in savings.
To see if you’re targeted for this offer, you’ll need to first add your Discover credit card to your Amazon account. If eligible, you just need to apply one cent to your purchase. Also, only items sold and shipped by Amazon qualify. This offer expires December 31, 2023.
Citi members receive a $15 discount
If you have a Citi ThankYou credit card, you’ll want to add your card to your Amazon account to receive $15 off your purchase. Just use code CITI15OFF off an order of $15.01 or more. And similar to all other promotions, only items shipped and sold by Amazon are eligible. This offer expires December 31, 2023.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All prices are accurate as of Monday. Nov 27, 2023 at 9:00am EST.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.