You’ll want to check your Amex Offer to see if you are eligible for this opportunity to earn 5x points on all purchases at Amazon.com. This is a great opportunity to maximize the number of points earned on all Amazon Black Friday deals. Although this is a targeted promotion, I personally had this offer on all of my American Express credit cards that earn Membership Reward points. Sign into your American Express account online and make sure to add the offer to your card. Only purchases made after you activate the offer will be eligible for the 8x points.
With this promotion, you are capped up to 2,500 bonus points. With Membership Reward points being worth approximately 2 cents apiece, this means you can earn up to $50 in value towards travel at a future time.
Even if you are not taking advantage of any of the next few weeks Amazon Black Friday or Cyber Monday offers, you can still earn 5x points on Amazon gift cards or any other third-party gift cards sold by Amazon. For example, you can purchase a $200 Southwest or Best Buy gift card and earn 1,000 points on your purchase with about a 10% return (assuming you value your points at 2 cents apiece).
Combine with Amazon Black Friday Deals
Here is a list of some of the Amazon Black Friday deals that have already popped up:
- Up to 58% off Ring Video Doorbell Wired and Echo Bundles
- Up to 52% off 23andMe Personal Genetic Service DNA Tests
- Up to 29% off Bose Earbuds
- Up to 50% Off Fire Tablets
- Up to 50% Off Kids Fire Tablets
- Up to 20% off Amazon Basics Office Products
- Up to 40% off Smart Watches
- Up to 44% off Instant Pot cooking appliances
- Up to 30% on Graco Baby Products
Now that Amazon’s Black Friday week is here, make sure to enhance your purchase by maximizing your points earned. And make sure to activate the offer now before it disappears.
The Citi Premier card is offering 80,000 bonus ThankYou® points after you spend $4,000 on the card within the first three months. Points can be redeemed towards travel through their booking portal, or you can transfer points to many different loyalty partners.
Citi Premier benefits:
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets.
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels.
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Points don’t expire and there’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Apply here.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.