Black Friday is just a week away and Amazon has already launched many of their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. With thousands of sales, I have included all of the Amazon devices deals and links to specific categories so you can search easily. Of course, we will probably see more — and potentially even better deals as the week continues. In past years, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is when even more deals and promotions launch, so keep your eyes out on Nov. 24th.
In addition to the current sales, there are many Amazon promotions to take advantage of to maximize your savings. All promotions are listed below and can truly help you get an even better deal. Just remember that some of these offers are targeted or limited to those with a specific credit card.
How to Get Amazon Prime
You absolutely do not need Amazon Prime to shop at Amazon, but some deals will be limited to those with a prime membership. You’ll also receive free shipping, where some items will only ship for free if you meet a certain spend threshold. If you do not have a Prime membership, your best bet is to sign up for a free trial as it will give you 30 days of free prime access.
However, if you want to purchase a full membership, there are a few days to get a discount off of the normal $119 yearly cost. Or, if you happen to have a student e-mail address, you can get an Student Amazon Prime membership for half price or a free 6-month trial membership. There is also a good chance that we will see a Black Friday deal on membership — like we did last year.
Amazon Device Deals
Many Amazon devices are up to 70% off. You can look at the entire list here, but we listed out some of our favorite deals as well:
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $19.99 (originally $39.99)
- All-new Echo (4th Gen): $59.99 (originally $99.99)
- Echo Show 8: $59.99 (originally $109.99)
- Echo Show 8 + Echo Show 5: $139.98 (originally $219.98)
- Echo Show 8 + Indoor Ring Camera: $111.98 (originally $189.98)
- Fire TV Stick Light: $17.99 (originally $29.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $24.99 (originally $49.99)
- Fire TV Recast: $129.99 (originally $229.99)
- Fire TV Cube: $79.99 (originally $119.99)
- Fire HD 8 tablet, 8″ HD display, 32 GB: $44.99 (originally $89.99)
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet (2021 release): $104.99 (originally $179.99)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, 8″ HD: $69.99 (originally $139.99)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Pro tablet, 10.1″: $119.99 (originally $199.99)
- All-new Kindle with Built-in Front Light: $49.99 (originally $89.99)
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired with Echo Dot bundle: $41.99 (originally $99.98)
- Halo View fitness tracker: $49.99 (originally $79.99)
Black Friday Category Deals
- Toys & Games
- Fashion & Shoes
- Home & Seasonal
- Computers & Video Games
- TVs & Home Audio
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Health & Personal Care
- Home Improvements & Tools
- Pet Products
- Office Products
- Baby Products
Amazon Prime Day Credits, Promotions and Coupons
Watch an Amazon Prime Video, get $5 to Amazon
This is quite possibly the easiest credit you can earn. Simply watch a Prime Video — which is free with an Amazon Prime membership — and you’ll earn a $5 credit to use towards your holiday purchase. Your credit doesn’t expire for 14 days.
Add $50 to Amazon Cash, earn $5 in credits
Just add $50 to your Amazon Cash account and you’ll earn $10 in credits. This promotion is limited to new users and the promotional credit expires February 1, 2022.
Reload your Amazon.com gift card balance
Add funds to your Amazon.com gift card balance and you can earn an extra $10 when you load $100. This bonus offer is only valid for your first reload and you must be an Amazon Prime member.
Activate your Amex Offers
If you have an American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card, check your Amex Offers to see if you were targeted to earn an extra 5 points per dollar spent. If so, this is a great opportunity to earn an extra 10% return on your purchase (up to $500 spent), as long as you value your points at 2 cents apiece.
Use your credit card points
Just use one credit card point — from Amex, Chase, Capital One — and receive a discount off your purchase. These are targeted offers, so you’ll need to check to see if you are eligible. If so, you’l need to register for the offer, but make sure to use only one point and not the full amount of points to cover your purchase (it is not a good value).
- American Express cardmembers: Get up to 50% off, up to $60 savings (expires Dec. 31, 2021). Link your card and register here. Read more.
- Chase cardmembers: Get up to 50% off, up to $15 in savings (expires Dec. 31, 2021). Link your card and register here. Read more.
- Discover cardmembers: Get up to $50 off a $100 purchase off by adding your Discover card to your Amazon account.
Comment below with your purchase!
The Citi Premier card is offering 80,000 bonus ThankYou® points after you spend $4,000 on the card within the first three months. Points can be redeemed towards travel through their booking portal, or you can transfer points to many different loyalty partners.
Citi Premier benefits:
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets.
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels.
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Points don’t expire and there’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Apply here.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All prices are accurate as of Friday Nov. 19 at 5:00pm EST.