Just last week I wrote that Amazon Prime Day is returning again for its seventh year in a row. It will start on June 21st and be a two-day promotion. While this is a great opportunity to purchase some incredibly discounted deals, Amazon has always done a good job on having one-off deals leading up to Prime Day. As expected, these lead up deals have returned and Prime Day is starting early again.
On top of the $10 credit you’ll receive by purchasing a $40 gift card, $10 credit by installing Amazon assist, 10% back on small business items if you have an Amazon Prime Rewards credit card and $10 credit when you purchase a small business item, the other deals that just launched today include:
The Ring Video Doorbell Wired bundle with Echo Dot (3rd Gen) is typically $99.98, but with these early Prime Day deal it’s just $44.99 — a 55% discount. With the Doorbell Only also pricing out at $44.99 it is like getting the Echo Dot for free — and if you don’t need it, you can always try to sell it to offset some of the cost.
The Blink Mini is a compact indoor plug-in smart security camera is pricing out at just $19.99 per camera.
The Amazon eero is a mesh WiFi router system which will help extend your WiFi throughout your house. The current Prime Day deal is bringing the price down to $181 for the 1 router plus 2 extender product.
Toshiba and Insignia TV’s
If you are in the market for a TV, there are a few different options — with both the Toshiba and Insignia brand. Or, if you have a Amazon Prime Rewards card, you can receive 10% back on many Sony and LG products — if you are in the market for one of those brands instead.
For example, this Toshiba 50″ is discounted to just $309.99.
The Amazon Prime Day site will list all of the early access and day of deals, so check every morning to see if any new offers pop up. In the past, I’ve seen that sometimes the pre-Prime Day Deals are even better than the day of deals. Many times I also see that these deals are similar to or even better than what you see on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself BackSM, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!