Cyber Monday is winding down, but you still have a few hours to grab some of the better deals. With so much noise out there about Cyber Monday deals, I’ve gone ahead and put together what I think are some of the best promotions. Of course some of them will still be available tomorrow and even through the end of the year, but they are still offers that should be on your radar.
1. Amazon sales and promotions
Cyber Monday can’t pass by without mentioning Amazon. It truly serves as a one-stop-shop for so many holiday needs, although I am truthfully trying to go out of my way to shop small this holiday season.
With that being said, it is hard to beat Amazon’s prices today and there are many items significantly on sale. You can also receive up to 25% off select items simply by being an Amazon Prime cardholder.
While I put together a list of every single Amazon deal earlier this morning and you can continue to shop all of the Cyber Monday deals here, some of my personal favorite include:
- 80% off many Kindle eBooks
- $38.99 for the All-new Echo Dot Kids Edition (4th Gen)
- $69.99 for the Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, 8″ HD
- $99.99 for the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones –> if you are looking for other headphone deals: Up to 50% off Select Beats Headphones, Up to 50% off JBL Headphones
- $199 for the Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- $59.99 for the Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 Quart 9-in-1 –> this is an amazing deal at 50% off, plus it’s an awesome item!
- $278.99 for the Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade –> this is a 49% discount!
- $59.00 for AncestryDNA + Traits
- $139.99 for the Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 Car Seat
Related: Amazon Cyber Monday is here! Master list of savings, deals and promotions
2. Save up to $150 by using a single credit card point at Amazon
While you are shopping at Amazon, you are going to want to maximize your savings and there is no better way to do that then stack your credit card offers. Many major credit card networks offer a significant savings simply by using one reward point. You’ll need to check your eligibility and then activate each offer. Just remember, only items sold and shipped by Amazon will trigger the savings.
- Citi ThankYou cardmembers: Up to 50% off your purchase, up to $80 in savings
- Amex Membership Rewards cardmembers: Up to 50% off your purchase
- Chase Ultimate Reward cardmembers: Up to 50% off your purchase, up to $15 in savings
- Discover cardmembers: Up to 40% off your purchase, up to $40 in savings
Most of these offers actually go through Dec. 31, 2021, so if you are not making any purchases through Amazon today, you can use the savings at a future time — as long as they don’t disappear.
Related: Having the right credit card can save you an extra $140 on your Amazon Cyber Monday deals
3. 20% cash back plus $40 bonus at Rakuten for shopping online
For all of your online shopping needs, my No. 1 advice is to go through an online shopping portal first. It takes an extra minute of your time and you’ll receive cash back for all of your purchases.
Right now, Rakuten is offering many of their members 20% cash back at a ton of stores. New members will also receive a $40 bonus just for using the site. And even if you aren’t purchasing anything today, you can still sign up and receive the bonus during a future purchase. Sign up for Rakuten here.
Tip: You can then go ahead and refer your friends and family, and they can use your referral link where not only will they will receive a $40 bonus, but you’ll receive a $40 referral bonus as well.
Related: Cyber Monday special — Shop online with 20% cash back from Rakuten, plus $40 bonus for new members
4. $100 off JetBlue flights
JetBlue is offering $100 off roundtrip flights, or $50 off one-way itineraries. This is actually for flights booked as far out as their booking calendar goes — so through October of 2022. This is actually a two-day sale, so you have until tomorrow night to book. Use promo code CYBER.
Related: $100 off JetBlue with this Cyber Monday sale
5. Earn 5x bonus points on all IHG reservations
If you are looking to book a hotel at an IHG property (which includes InterContinentals, Holiday Inn Express, Kimpton, Hotel Indigo, etc.) you’ll earn an extra 5x points. This is for reservations booked by tomorrow night, Nov. 30, 2021 for stays through Dec. 31, 2021.
6. 91% off Frontier Airline Flights
If you are looking to fly cheap, Frontier Airlines can definitely provide you with some inexpensive fares. For flights booked by Nov. 30, 2021 and flown through March 9, 2021, use promo code CYBER for 91% off.
However, with all Frontier discounts, only certain dates and destinations apply. For example, the 91% is only on Tuesday or Wednesday travel. Travel on Monday, Thursday and Saturday will receive a 50% discount. And there are also many black out dates.
But, if you are flexible, there are unbelievable fares!
7. Delta’s ‘Season of Adventure Deals’
Through tomorrow evening, Nov. 30, 2021, Delta is offering many discounted flights to and from select cities. This is for both paid fares and those using miles.
For example, here are the deals I was able to see from my home city of Boston.
What are your favorite deals that popped up during Black Friday and Cyber Monday?