It looks like Chase Offers is not gone forever. Last November, Chase rolled out “Chase Offers” but only with Marriott and Slate credit cards. They were short lived though as the program shut down in March. At that time, I assumed the program was gone forever, but I guess it was wrong. I received an email asking me to register my Hyatt credit card for these “Chase Offers”. I assumed that they would have kept the existing credit cards in tact and continue to add more cards as time went on, but it looks like they have a different way of testing the water. So if you have a Hyatt credit card, you can now receive statement offers at some popular merchants! Just make sure to register your Hyatt card first.
Here are the offers where you can receive a statement credit:
- Lowe’s: $10 statement credit on a $50+ purchase
- Exhale: $20 statement credit on a $100+ purchase
- HelloFresh: $15 statement credit on a $50+ purchase
- Boxed.com: $20 statement credit on a $75+ purchase
- Hulu: $20 statement credit on a Hulu Live TV subscription
- Stitch Fix: $15 statement credit on a $50+ purchase
- Nature Box: $15 statement credit on a $30+ purchase
- Wayfair: $15 statement credit on a $100+ purchase
- Etsy: $10 statement credit on a $40+ purchase
- Stubhub: $10 statement credit on a $100+ purchase
- Harry’s: $5 statement credit on a $15+ purchase
- Cinemark: $5 statement credit on a $20+ purchase
- Nectar: $50 statement credit on a $500+ purchase
I am extremely happy to see these Chase Offers return! All of these offers will expire May 7, 2018. At that point we will see new offers surface or the same offers might be available again. It also looks like the Chase Offers specifically on the Hyatt credit card will go through July 31, 2018. Maybe they will try a new Chase card after that point as well to see which cards do the best? I am not sure their strategy here, but I am glad to be able to save some more money!