The Coronavirus has officially hit the parks and Disney World and Disneyland just announced closure through the end of March. This will go into effect Saturday March 14, so if you want one last hurrah at the park, tomorrow is the last day indefinitely.
For those who have plans to visit either park in April, it is still to be determined whether or not the park will be open. My gut instinct assumes it will still be closed, but we will have to see what comes of the Coronavirus within the next few weeks.
My family currently has plans to visit Disneyland in April and the chances of my plans fully being canceled are pretty high, even if the park is open. As of now, I am staying put to help “flatten the curve”.
#1 points and miles travel credit card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining
- When you redeem your points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal, you’ll receive a 25% bonus when booking airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash (over a $100 value). Must activate within your account by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022 — 3x points in addition to the 2x points you already earn on travel
- $95 annual fee
- Apply here