InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) just announced their “Your World Sale” which is giving discounted rates at over 4,000 hotels across the world. I reached out to my contact at IHG and this is in fact their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if they offered something else next week as well, which is what they did last year. This offer runs through November 29, 2017.
While I haven’t taken a look at every single hotel, it does seem like these “discounted” rates might be slightly better then AAA rates, although they are non-refundable.
Additionally, they are simultaneously running some other bonus offers:
These offers include:
- Points + Cash reservation discount – get a 15% discount on the “cash” portion of your reservation. Related blog post
- 50% bonus on package reservations – earn up to 7,500 bonus points
- Purchase points promotion – purchase up to 60,000 points and earn a 100% bonus. Related blog post
- Discounted items – save 15% on select items from the IHG Rewards Club Catalogue (probably not a good deal overall!)
- InterContinental Ambassador program bonus – join this program and receive 10,000 bonus points
- IHG Rewards Club Dinning bonus – join this program and receive 2,000 bonus points
- Hertz rental discounts – book a Hertz rental car through IHG and receive a 35% discount and 3,000 bonus points
- The Venetian and The Palazzo discounts – save up to 25% at these two hotels
- Trip discounts – book an attraction/tour and receive 3,000 bonus points and a $50 discount