As part of Amazon Prime Day, you can purchase many gift cards at a 20% savings. This is for many popular merchants, where you’ll reap the savings through Amazon and then can use the gift card for a future purchase at the respective store.
Some of the promotions are lightening sales — which will sell out quickly — while others require you to enter a code and should be around slightly longer.
Discounted Gift Cards
- $50 Gap gift card for $39.50
- $50 Gap gift card for $39.50 — use code GAP21
- $50 Old Navy gift card for $39.50 — use code OLDNAVY
- $50 Adidas gift card for $40
- $25 Yankee Candle gift card for $19.75
- $50 Yankee Candle gift card for $39.50 — use code CANDLE
- $50 Blaze Pizza gift card for $40 — use code BLAZE
- $25 Cold Stone Creamery gift card for $19.75 — use code STONE
- $50 Jiffy Lube gift card for $39.50 — use code JIFFY
- $50 Famous Dave’s BBQ gift card for $39.50 — use code FAMOUS
- $50 Main Event Entertainment gift card for $39.50 — use code MAIN
- $75 Fanatics gift card for $60 — use code FAN21
- $50 O’Charley’s gift card for $39.50 — use code CHARLEY
- $50 Spa & Wellness gift card for $40 — use code SPAWEEK
- $50 JTV.com gift card for $39.50 — use code JTV21
Maximize your gift card purchase
While getting a good deal to begin with is great, you can even further maximize your purchase by using the right credit card.
- Register for Amex Offers: If you have an American Express credit card, check your Amex Offers in your account to see if you are eligible for one of four different Amazon offers, up to 7,500 bonus points.
- Use a single Chase Ultimate Reward point: Receive 50% off your order, up to a $10, $15 or $20 savings.
- Use a single American Express point: There are a few different offers, with the best one being 50% off your purchase, up to $60 in savings.
- Use a single Discover point: Again, there are a few different offers, with the best one being 40% off your purchase, up to $50 in savings.
- Use a single Citi ThankYou point: Receive $20 off of a $50 or more purchase.
Most gift cards are limited to one per account, but there’s a good chance more gift card opportunities will pop up through the end of day today and all of tomorrow. Gift cards will sell out, so if there’s a specific one you are eying, you’ll want to purchase sooner than later.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.