A new Amex Offer just came out where if you spend $500 at a Ritz-Carlton hotel, you’ll earn a $100 statement credit. Unfortunately there is no Twitter hashtag for this promotion, but it seems like almost every AmericanExpress.com account is eligible in their. And, if you have these offers on more then one American Express credit card, you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. This offer expires December 11, 2017.
This is a great way to save money at a Ritz-Carlton hotel. If you have an expensive upcoming stay, make sure to split your payment amongst all of your registered Amex cards during checkout. I also do not believe (although not 100% sure) Ritz-Carlton hotels sell gift cards. But if they do, you can always go to your local Ritz hotel and purchase a $500 gift card to then use at a future stay. Feel free to let me know if you have any positive experience purchasing gift cards.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.