Starwood recently announced their upcoming “Stay More” promotion where you can earn up 1,000 bonus points on every single stay. The best thing about this promotion is that there are no minimum number of nights you need to have within your stay to earn the points. In the past, many promotions include that a stay must be 2+ nights to earn the bonus points. With this promotion, even 1 night stays count, which is great! This promotion runs September 12, 2017 through January 15, 2018. You must register by November 30, 2017. Starwood is extremely strict on registration dates, do just register now!
With this promotion you’ll earn either 500 or 1,000 points depending on the type of property you are staying at:
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints per stay at St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Tribute Portfolio and Design Hotels
- 500 bonus Starpoints per stay at Aloft, Element and Four Points
And on top of that, if you stay 25 or more nights throughout the promotional period, you’ll earn an additional 10,000 bonus points.
Here are the FAQs about the promotion, but here is some help on some popular questions:
- Only PAID point-eligible earning stays count. Reservations booked on points or cash + points will NOT count.
- As long as one night of your stay is within the promotional period, you’ll still earn the points. So if you have a stay September 10-September 13, that will still count. But if you check out on September 12th, that will not count since you are not completing a night on the 12th. And then at the end of the promotion, a stay between January 14-January 20 will also count.
- You can only earn the 10,000 bonus points once!
Enjoy your bonus SPG points!