Yesterday I saw a great promotion come through from Slickdeals where you can get a $10 credit to Amazon (no minimum spend) if you use a valid MasterCard.
Here are the steps straight from the thread:
- Using your smartphone (WILL NOT WORK ON A COMPUTER)
- Locate your browser of choice (Google Chrome for best results)
- While in browser, change into Incognito/Private Mode
- Click this link here (or copy & paste into browser)
- A promo page w/ “We’re sorry page will appear” on the browser
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Already a customer? Sign In”
- Log into your Amazon account
- The $10 Off at Amazon promo page will then be active
- Click on “Change your 1-Click setting”
- Your payment should change to a valid MasterCard payment, and a $10 Off $10+ credit will be applied to your account.
- Note, if you do not have a valid MasterCard payment, you must add one to your account.
You are limited to one credit per account. The credit expires January 14, 2017.
You can shop at Amazon here. Enjoy!