Prime Day is officially here and one of the more favorable deals is the opportunity to receive a $10 credit with the purchase of a $40 Amazon gift card. This is the easiest $10 you’ll receive, although there’s a good chance this offer will sell out — so I suggest grabbing this deal sooner than later.
Best of all, all types of Amazon gift cards qualify. You can purchase an Amazon eGift card, print at home gift card, or physical gift card. Separately, reloading $40 on your gift card balance of $40 or more will also qualify.
Make sure to keep up to date on the latest Amazon Prime Day deals.
To grab this deal, just make sure to go to this promotional page and tap the “Apply code to your account” or enter coupon code GCPRIME2021 at checkout.
Just make sure to add $40 or more in Amazon.com gift cards or reload with at least $40 and your $10 promotional credit will be applied to your account within two days. While you won’t be able to use the credit for your Prime Day purchases, you can easily use the gift card. The promotional credit expires August 7, 2021.
You’ll also want to make sure to read our ultimate Amazon Prime Day 2021 guide which will serve as your one stop shop to getting the best deals and discounts during Prime Day.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself BackSM, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!