Amazon Prime Day officially starts tomorrow, but if you were looking to purchase any Amazon Devices you can get a head start as these deals are now live! These deals are valid through June 22, although there is always the chance they could sell out.
Remember, these deals are only for those with an Amazon Prime membership. You can sign up for a free trial now which will give you 30 days of free prime access or if you have a student email address, you can get a Student Amazon Prime membership with a 6-month trial (and then half price thereafter).
Amazon Device Deals:
You can access all of the Amazon Device deals here, but I’ve also listed them all out separately below.
- Echo 4th Generation: $59.99
- Echo Show 5: $44.99
- Echo Dot 4: $24.99
- Echo Auto- Hands-free Alexa in your car with your phone: $14.99
- All-new Echo Buds (2nd Gen) – wireless ear buds: $79.99
- All-new Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet, 32GB: $119.99
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 32GB: $69.99
- All-new Fire HD 10 Tablet, 32GB: $79.99
- All-new Fire HD 10 Tablet, 64GB: $119.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus Tablet, 32GB: $109.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus Tablet, 64GB: $149.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet, 32GB: $44.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet, 64GB: $74.99
- Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet, 32GB: $64.99
- Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet, 64GB: $94.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $24.99
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen): $22.99
- Fire TV Stick Lite: $17.99
- Fire TV Cube: $79.99
Security System Products
- Blink Outdoor Security Camera: $49.99
- Blink Indoor Security Camera: $49.99
- Ring Alarm 8-Piece Set: $149.99
- Blink Mini Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera: $19.99
- Fire TV Recast: $129.99
eero WiFi Products
Extra Savings by Buying Multiple Products
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired bundle with Echo Show 5: $64.99
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired bundle with Echo Dot (Gen 3): $44.99
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) | Smart speaker with Alexa: $24.99
Stack your savings
While the deals can be great, you can maximize your savings by taking advantage of many money-saving promotions. My Amazon Prime Day guide lists out all of the promotional offers, but my personal favorites include:
- $10 credit for small businesses: Spend $10 on a small business purchase through end of day tonight, June 20, and receive a $10 credit to use June 21 and June 22.
- Use your Amazon credit card: Receive 6% back on all Amazon.com and Whole Foods purchases between June 21 and June 22.
- Register for Amex Offers: If you have an American Express credit card, check your Amex Offers in your account to see if you are eligible for one of four different Amazon offers, up to 7,500 bonus points.
- Use a single Chase Ultimate Reward point: Receive 50% off your order, up to a $10, $15 or $20 savings.
- Use a single American Express point: There are a few different offers, with the best one being 50% off your purchase, up to $60 in savings.
- Use a single Discover point: Again, there are a few different offers, with the best one being 40% off your purchase, up to $50 in savings.
- Use a single Citi ThankYou point: Receive $20 off of a $50 or more purchase.\
What will you be purchasing during Amazon Prime Day?
Follow Deals We Like for all Amazon Prime Day 2021 — Amazon Prime Day Guide
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!