I was so excited yesterday to see another blogger Will Run for Miles tweet that Shake Shack has partnered up with American Express and is offera $5 statement credit on a $15 purchase! I personally love Shake Shack and was have one right near my apartment. Their shakes are great and I really like their burgers as well! This offer is valid through November 17, 2014.
Unfortunately it does not look like this Amex Offer is available via Twitter, but I did see it amongst multiple of my American Express accounts, so hopefully it is not too targeted. If you see this offer on multiple cards, make sure to follow these instructions first on how to sync multiple cards. Do not clic the “Save Offer” button right away!
To sync your Amex card to this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the Shake Shack offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button
Like most other Amex Offers, you can purchase a gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit. You can then use this gift card at a future time if you will not eat at this restaurant by November 17 or will not spend $15 in one single purchase.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!