These posts include everything you need to know about the Amex Offers that I write about often. While I go into much detail within the posts, Amex Offers essentially help you save money on many every day purchases! I absolutely love these money saving promotions and many times you can take advantage of them with multiple cards. It is good to know though that these offers are only eligible on American Express credit cards. But that includes many options, including hotel and airline branded Amex cards (i.e., Starwood Amex, Delta Amex, Hilton Amex, American Airlines Amex, etc.), store branded Amex cards (i.e., Costco Amex, Macy’s Amex, Bloomingdales Amex, etc.), authorized user cards, Bluebird by American Express, Serve, etc. Essentially the only cards not eligible are American Express corporate cards, pre-paid cards, and Target REDCard. I highly suggest taking advantage of these offers when they come available!
These individual posts make up an entire series on the Amex Offers:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
To find out all the available Amex Offers available:
- All Offers: Check out my “Amex Offers ” static page on the blog. This page is updated weekly and lists all of the Amex Offers including how you can register and the hashtag, if available.
- Twitter offers: Go to this American Express Twitter handle from time to time. Unfortunately though, they are many times late to the game with announcing already existing Amex Offers.
- Twitter offers: Follow me on Twitter! Many times I am actually tweeting out the Amex Offers hashtag before Amex has it listed!
- Twitter Offers: Use Sync Assist. Blogger Wandering Aramean created a tool where you can register your Twitter accounts and it will automatically Tweet out trending Amex Offers for you. It is free for your first Twitter account, and then a paid membership if you’d like to register any additional accounts – which is $15 total for the year. Well worth it if you like to take advantage of the Amex Offers but do not like keeping up to date on registering for them! Keep in mind though that there is no guarantee that this tool will register you for the promotion the minute the offer is released and some offers have met maximum enrollment by 9am ET (although it is rare). There is no harm in having two sets of eyes signing you up for the offers. Worst case scenario Twitter says you are already enrolled and you are good to go!
Enjoy your free money and let me know if you have any questions!