Black Friday is almost here and with that comes many travel deals to start planning your next vacation. Even if you are not interested in getting on a plane now, many will allow you to book a flight for almost a year out. Or, other opportunities will allow you to purchase gift cards at a discount to use once you are ready to hit the road again.
Or, if you are truly just interested on those shopping deals, here is a roundup of the manyÂ Black Friday AmazonÂ deals and money-saving promotions.
This list will continuously be updated throughout the week so make sure to bookmark this page and keep coming back.
Black Friday Hotel Deals
Here is an entire list of all of the Black Friday hotel deals. Many will run through Cyber Monday, or even a few days after.
Choice Hotels is offering both a discount on paid stays as well as a bonus opportunity for purchasing points.
- Save 20%-30% on hotel stays: Stay 1 night for 20% off, stay 2 nights for 25% off and 3 nights for 30% off. For reservations and stays between Nov. 16 and Dec. 30, 2020.
- Purchase at least 3,000 Choice Privileges points and enjoy up to a 40% bonus. Expires Dec. 1, 2020.
One-off Black Friday hotel deals:
MacArthur Place Hotel & Spa’s (Sonoma, CA): Whether you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift or want to treat yourself to a luxurious wine country getaway, the idyllic six-acre property is offering a rare 50% off your next stay with the code FRIDAY50 when you book anytime between Nov. 24 and Nov. 30, 2020 for travel through Nov. 24, 2021.
Plunge Beach Resort (Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL): Tucked along South Florida’s iconic A1A highway, Plunge Beach Resort will be offering 50% off accommodations using promo code Save50. The sale begins Nov. 23 and ends midnight on Dec. 1 for weekday travel (Sunday-Thursday) in 2021.
- El Paseo (Miami Beach, FL): In the heart of South Beach’s historic EspaÃ±ola Way, El Paseo is a charming Mediterranean style hotel that will be offering 40% off accommodations. The sale begins Nov. 23 and ends midnight on Dec. 4 for stays through 2021.
- The Setting Inn Napa Valley (Napa Valley, CA): When booking 3 nights at the Inn, the guest receives 30% off the entire stay. When booking the two-bedroom cottage for 3 nights, guests will receive $100 credit at Bottega restaurant, a Chef Michael Chiarello restaurant, and $100 transportation credit with Beau Wine Tours to nearby wineries. The travel dates: November 30, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
- Harrahâ€™s Resort Southern California (Funner, CA): 20% off select dates from Nov. 23, 2020 – Nov. 23, 2021. Booking window opens on Nov. 23 at 9am through Dec. 7, 2020 at 7pm. Bonus Offer: Take an additional 5% off for bookings on select dates Nov 20 â€“ Jan 21.
- Hotel Valley Ho (Scottsdale, AZ): Choose from two great offers at Hotel Valley Ho – Book a two-night stay and get the third consecutive night free, or purchase $100 in hotel gift cards and receive a free $20 gift card. Booking window: November 20-30. Valid for stays November 20th â€“ January 24th, 2021. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to availability and black-out dates apply. Gift cards cannot be used towards satisfying master accounts or contracted groups/events.
- Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale (Paradise Valley, AZ): Choose from two great offers at Mountain Shadows – Book a two-night stay and get the third consecutive night free, or purchase $100 in resort gift cards and receive a free $20 gift card. Booking window: November 20-30. Valid for stays November 20th â€“ January 24th, 2021. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to availability and black-out dates apply. Gift cards cannot be used towards satisfying master accounts or contracted groups/events.
- Rancho Bernardo Inn (San Diego, CA): Now, during the month of November, it’s a Black Friday/Cyber Monday day of savings every Friday! Starting Friday, Nov. 6th through Friday, Nov. 30th, enjoy 50% off their Best Available Rate, including no resort fee, no parking fee and no cancellation fee (even if you just change your mind!). *Valid for stays through May 31, 2021; cancellation fees are waived with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Surf & Sand Resort (Laguna Beach, CA): Itâ€™s the time of year that Laguna Beachâ€™s mesmerizing beauty is on full display with less crowds and more open space, leaving the city at its most tranquil. This year, enjoy 50% off the resortâ€™s best available rate, plus waived resort fees and parking fees. All bookings must be made by midnight Nov. 30, 2020 and is valid for dates through March 31, 2021. *Blackout dates apply and reservations require 24 hours notice for cancellation.
- Sugar Beach (St. Lucia): Book EARLY for a stay between November 10, 2020 – December 18, 2021 and get up to 40% off BAR for all accommodations including a Luxury Cottages, Villas, Bungalows and Private Residences. *Blackout dates apply, cancel 14 days before arrival to avoid a penalty of three night’s room and tax.
- Couples Resorts (Jamaica): Romance travelers looking to save on a tropical escape during this holiday season through 2021 can enjoy 7th night free and $250 resort credit when booking a stay of seven nights or more with Couples Resortsâ€™ Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal. Offer is valid at all four properties and is available for booking between November 18 – 30, 2020 for stays between December 25, 2020 – December 24, 2021. This deal can be cancelled with no penalty up to five days before stays.
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa (Cancun, Mexico): Book the â€œStay Longer, Experience Moreâ€ offer and save an average of 30% off BAR and receive a daily $50 USD resort credit. Rates starting at $172/night. To book, visit www.jwmarriottcancun.com and enter code D3Q. Three night minimum length of stay required. Valid for travel now through May 31, 2021.
- Marriott Cancun Resort (Cancun, Mexico): Book the â€œStay Longer, Experience Moreâ€ offer and save an average of 30% off BAR and receive a daily $50 USD resort credit. Rates starting at $109/night. To book, visit www.marriottcancunresort.com and enter code D3Q. Three night minimum length of stay required. Valid for travel now through May 31, 2021.
Black Friday Flight Deals
Black Friday is in full force offering a ton of flight deals and opportunities to purchase points at a discount.
Air Canada is offering three different promotions, so there is something for everyone. Most of them are running through Cyber Monday, Nov. 29, 2020.
If you are looking to book a flight, you can receive up to 20% off select economy, premium economy and business class base fares for travel through June 30, 2021.
Or, if you are looking to top off an award flight, you can purchase points with a 50% bonus.
They are also offering up a way to earn 5,000 bonus points by completing certain offers, such as shopping through the Aeroplan eStore, buying or gifting Aeroplan points or booking a car rental. Complete two offers, earn 500 bonus points, completing three offers will earn you 1,000 bonus points and going all in and completing four offers will earn you the full 5,000 bonus points.
JetBlue is offering one of their better point-purchasing promotions where you can purchase points at a 40% discount, plus a 10% bonus. With that being said, you are still purchasing points for more than what they are worth, making this only a good deal if you are looking to top off a certain award stay.
Book a flight on Lufthansa through Nov. 30, 2020 and you’ll receive $100 off your next flight for trips through Oct. 31, 2021.
Virgin Atlantic is offering one of the best promotions right now, where you can get 50% off all reward seats on the Virgin Atlantic network for flights booked through Nov. 30, 2020 for travel through Oct. 20, 2021.
Or, if you are looking to purchase points, you can also get a 50% bonus when you buy 5,000 Virgin Points or more. You can purchase up to 100,000 Virgin Points per year.
They are also offering discounted fares for paid reservations, but not nearly as good as the reward redemption promotion.
United is an early Black Friday promotion where you purchase points with up to a 100% bonus. The more points you purchase, the bigger bonus you’ll receive:
- Buy 3,000-14,000 miles, get a 30% bonus
- Buy 15,000-34,000 miles, get a 60% bonus
- Buy 35,000+ miles, get a 100% bonus
With this offer, you can also purchase up to 225,000 points (normally the cap is 175,000 points). If you go all in, you can purchase a total of 224,00 miles for $3,920. While this is still an expensive price to pay, if you typically redeem your points for business or first class flights, you might find this to be a great. deal.
Other Black Friday / Cyber Monday Travel Deals
LEGOLAND New York Lifetime Pass
LEGOLAND New York is looking forward to their grand opening in summer 2021 and is offering a limited number of lifetime passes for sale â€” $1,999.99 per pass. This lifetime pass will give you 10 years of unlimited access to the park, access to LEGOLAND parks in Florida and California and front of the line access. This offer willPasses can be purchased between Nov. 26 and Dec. 1, 2020.
If you are into travel deals, this is definitely a good time to pay attention and jump on some good Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Of course, many of the amazing deals will sell out quickly, so youâ€™ll want to move fast. I personally will not be jumping on as many deals this year as my family has decided to not travel by airplane right now. But, I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out on those New England hotels that are just a short drive away.
What travel deals are you booking during this Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday?
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.