A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $60 statement credit with a $300+ purchase at Kimpton Hotels. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! This seems to be a targeted offer where I see it available on most of my Amex cards but not all.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Kimpton Hotels offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to add it to the card you want to use for your upcoming stay)
- Spend $300+ at a Kimpton Hotel with your registered Amex card (that was booked and paid directly with Kimpton) — your total bill must be at least $300 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by May 1, 2019!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!