If you haven’t yet checked your Amex Offers on your AmericanExpress.com account, go do so right now! Many offers were added this morning from some popular merchants which can save you a boatload of money. There are some offers that are truly free cash with no extra spend required.
Unfortunately, all of these offers are targeted, so you may or may not see them. It seems like the more premier cards, such as the American Express Platinum card, were the ones to receive most of these offers.
Free money with Amex Offers
So here are some of the Amex Offers you might see:
- Best Buy.com: Spend $50 or more, get $50 back. Up to 2 times (total of $100).
- HomeDepot.com: Spend $50 or more, get $50 back. Up to 2 times (total of $100).
- Container Store: Spend $150 or more, get $50 back. Up to 2 times (total of $100).
- Instacart: Spend $250 or more, get $50 back. Up to 2 times (total of $100).
- Avis: Spend $250 or more, get $75 back. Up to 2 times (total of $150).
- Samsung: Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back.
- WineInsider.com: Spend $30 or more, get $30 back. Up to 2 times (total of $60)
- Srcibd: Spend $9.99, get 9.99 back. Up to 5 times (total of $49.95).
Maximizing Amex Offers
Before you make your purchase, make sure to add the offer to your card at AmericanExpress.com or on your American Express app. Once you add the offer to one card, the same offer will disappear from the rest of your cards — if you were targeted on multiple cards. You’ll then want to ensure to use the card you registered with to make your purchase.
Then, make sure to read each offer to see whether the purchase can be made in-store, online or both. If in-store, many times you can purchase a gift card to use at a future time.
Go check your American Express account and see which Amex Offers you were targeted for. This free money could really offset your annual and truly allow you to make money on your credit cards.
Which offers are you targeted for?