Wyndham just announced their new Fall promotion where you will receive 5,500 bonus points or 1,000 miles (depending on your earning preference) on your 2nd and 4th stay through November 26th. You must register for this promotion prior to your stay.
While I personally do not typically care about Wyndham hotel promotions, this is great to tack onto the free night promotion that ends October 6, technically 16,000 points after your stay up to three stays. If you haven’t yet taken advantage of this promotion (which I highly recommend), you can still get in your three stays by in the next 7 days.
With these two promotions, you can earn a total of 53,500 points. You should be able to find a hotel for $60 tops (including tax). This means for $180 you can earn a ton of points that can be redeemed at:
- Three nights at the Ramada in NYC – reviews on TripAdvisor are actually awesome and costs 16,000 points a night
- $200 Wyndham gift card – personally I wouldn’t go through the trouble, but it is an option for a total of 50,000 points (there are many other merchant gift card options as well)
- 21,600 airline miles (on many participating airlines) and then still have some Wyndham points left over. Just a few more Wyndham points and you can transfer to 24,800 miles – almost enough for a free roundtrip domestic flight
- 14,400 Southwest airline points and then have some Wyndham points left over. This is worth $240 on Southwest travel. Also the points transferred over counts towards the 110,000 points needed to earn a companion pass.
- My experience with the Wyndham Free Night promotion
- How to make money and earn towards a Southwest Companion pass with the Wyndham Free Night promotion