Happy Black Friday! With the day more than half of the day over, hopefully you’ve already been able to snag a few good deals. But if not, Amazon to the rescue since you can purchase a decent amount of items on sale — while stacking your savings. And with so many deals available, I’ve gone ahead and listed many of them out for you. But before you shop, make sure you read this guide to figure out how to double-dip — or even triple-dip — your savings.
So here is your ultimate guide to getting the best Amazon deal this year with Black Friday. And make sure to keep on checking back as more items and promotions will be added throughout the day.
Shop all Amazon Black Friday Deals
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Black Friday Amazon Deals
You can search through all the deals here, but some of the more popular ones include:
How to Get Amazon Prime
You absolutely do not need Amazon Prime to shop at Amazon, but some deals will be limited to those with a prime membership. You’ll also receive free shipping, where some items will only ship for free if you meet a certain spend threshold. If you do not have a Prime membership, your best bet is to sign up for a free trial as it will give you 30 days of free prime access.
However, if you want to purchase a full membership, there are a few days to get a discount off of the normal $139 yearly cost. Or, if you happen to have a student e-mail address, you can get an Student Amazon Prime membership for half price or a free 3-month trial membership. There is also a good chance that we will see a Black Friday deal on membership — like we have in the past.
Amazon Black Friday Deals
Amazon Device Deals
Many Amazon devices are up to 70% off. You can look at the entire list here, but we listed out some of our favorite deals as well:
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $14.99 (originally $39.99)
- All-new Echo (4th Gen): $49.99 (originally $99.99)
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen): $34.99 (originally $84.99)
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen): $69.99 (originally $129.99)
- Fire TV Stick Light: $14.99 (originally $29.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $24.99 (originally $49.99)
- Fire TV Cube: $59.99 (originally $119.99)
- Fire HD 8 tablet, 8″ HD display, 32 GB: $44.99 (originally $89.99)
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet (2021 release): $104.99 (originally $179.99)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Pro tablet, 10.1″: $119.99 (originally $199.99)
- All-new Fire HD 8 tablet, 8” HD Display, 32 GB (2022 release): $54.99 (originally $99.99)
- All-new Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, 8″ HD display (2022 release): $79.99 (originally $149.99)
- Halo View fitness tracker: $34.99 (originally $79.99)
- Amazon Smart Plug: $12.99 (originally $24.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 43″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $209.99 (originally $369.99)
Additional Black Friday Deals
- $79.99 for an Apple AirTag 4-Pack
- 52% off LG C1 Series 65-Inch Class OLED Smart TV – 4K TV, Alexa Built-in
- Up to 34% off Laptops, Desktops, and Monitors from Acer, ASUS, HP, LG and more
- Up to 92% off watches from Invicta, Citizen, Anne Klein, and more
- 30% off Blueair Air Purifiers
- Up to 49% off New Balance shoes and apparel
- Up to 55% off Skullcandy earbuds and headphones
- 30% off Casper pillows
- Up to 44% off roborock Robot Vacuums and Wet Dry Vacuums
- Up to 20% off MacBook Airs
- Up to 48% off ORORO Heated Apparel
- Up to 60% off Jurassic World toys, apparel and more
- Up to 40% off top hair brands
- Up to 46% off Holy Stone Drones
- Up to 50% off Ray-Bans
- Up to 50% off Orolay Winter Down Coats
- Up to 46% off Instant Pot Kitchen Appliances
- Up to 37% off Living Proof products
- Up to 35% off Polaroid Instant Cameras
Amazon Prime Day Credits, Promotions and Coupons
Reload your Amazon.com gift card balance
Add funds to your Amazon.com gift card balance and you can earn an extra $1w when you load $100. This bonus offer is only valid for your first reload.
Purchase an Amazon gift card for less
Purchase a $40 Amazon gift card, receive an $8 promotional credit. This is by far one of the easiest ways to save money on your Amazon purchases — especially since everyone is eligible. Purchase a gift card here.
Receive a promotion credit with a 3rd-party gift card
Purchase one of many third-party merchant gift cards and you’ll receive an Amazon promotional credit. Related blog post.
Activate your Amex Offers
If you have an American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card, check your Amex Offers to see if you were targeted to earn an extra 5 points per dollar spent. If so, this is a great opportunity to earn an extra 10% return on your purchase (up to $500 spent), as long as you value your points at 2 cents apiece.
Spin the wheel
On a daily basis between Nov. 21 and Nov. 28, 022, you can spin a wheel on the Amazon app and earn up to $20. The credits must be redeemed through the app within 7 days of winning. I won $20 on the first day, but nothing on Day 2.
Use your American Express points
If you are an Amex Membership Reward cardmember, you might be in luck! Currently, Amazon is offering a promotion where you can receive 50% off your purchase, up to a $80 savings. This is a targeted offer, so you’ll have to check your account to see if you’re eligible. You also might find a different offer as well. For example, I was targeted only for a 10% off offer, up to $10 in savings. To take advantage of this offer, you only need to use 1 point.
You’ll want to make sure your American Express card is first linked to your Amazon account. You can then check to see your offer here.
Use your Chase points
Similar to American Express, Chase is also offering a promotion to save money at Amazon, but it’s not as lucrative. Targeted cardmembers can receive 50% off, but the cap is either $10, $15 or $20 in savings. I personally was targeted for a $10 savings. The only difference from the Amex promotion is that you must use 100 points, instead of a single point. When making your purchase, put in .80 cents to get to the 100 point mark.
You’ll want to make sure your Chase Ultimate Reward card is first linked to your Amazon account. You can then check to see your offer here.
Chase Sapphire Reserve — 80,000 point bonus
For a limited time, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on the card within the first three months. Points can be redeemed towards travel through their booking portal, or you can transfer points at a 1-to-1 ratio to many different loyalty partners. When booking through the travel site, 80,000 points equals $1,200 towards travel. Offer expires Nov. 30, 2022.
Chase Sapphire Reserve benefits:
- Earn 3x points on travel and dining (book through Chase Ultimate Rewards and earn 10x total points on hotels and car rentals and 5x points total on flights).
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- $300 annual travel credit each account anniversary year.
- Up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck.
- Receive airport lounge access with Priority Pass Select.
- Points don’t expire and there’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Apply here.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All prices are accurate as of Thurs. Nov 25, 2022 at 9:00am EST.
Wow, that is a lot of affiliate links. I hope you do well on this. There are some good deals out there.