Marriott’s Winter/Spring MegaBonus promotion for was just announced and will run from February 1 through April 30, 2015. This is the exact same promotion that they run about 3 times a year for the past many many many years. With all MegaBonus promotions, each individual is targeted for a different promotion depending on their stay pattern. In the past, members were able to call Marriott and get moved to another promotion. Sometimes folks are able to get their offered changed, so if you would prefer a different offer call Marriott and inquire about another offer.
I personally was targeted for the 2,500 bonus points promotion after every paid stay starting with my second stay up to 25,000 bonus points. For those that do not stay at Marriott hotels that often, this is a decent offer as you do not need to hit 20+ nights to see a bonus appear. Although, I so much preferred the free night certificates after two stays. That were much more valuable and swayed me to stay at a Marriott hotel over another chain during the MegaBonus time period. This is the third MegaBonus in a row where there are no free night certificates as an offer, which is quite unfortunate.
Other offers include:
- 20 nights = 25,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 5 nights for a total of 35,000 points
- 15 nights = 25,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 10 nights for a total of 45,000 points
- 15 nights = 25,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 5 nights for a total of 35,000 points
- Every stay = 3,000 points after your second paid stay, up to 24,000 points (up to 9 stays)
- Every stay = 2,500 points after your second paid stay, up to 25,000 points (up to 11 stays)
Registration is required by March 31, 2015. If it takes you to “Session Timed Out” page, make sure to sign into your Marriott account and re-click on the registration link.